We are Delighted (getdelighted.co). Our full company name is Delighted our registered office is located in United Kingdom.
If you would like to contact us with a question about how we use your data, you can do this is by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why do we collect data?
We may use your personal information to permit the operational functioning of Delighted and features thereof (“business purposes”). In this case, your personal information will be processed in such a fashion that is necessary and proportionate to the business purpose for which it was collected, and strictly within the limits of compatible operational purposes.
We may also use your personal information for other reasons such as for commercial purposes, as well as for complying with the law and defend our rights before the competent authorities in case our rights and interests are threatened or we suffer an actual damage.
In particular, we use your personal information for the following purposes:
1. To faciliate the account creation and logon process
2. To enforce our terms and conditions and policies
3. To provide the service and fulfil your requests about it
4. To protect our rights and interests, or those of all our Users or third parties
5. To protect our safety, and those of all our Users or third parties
6. To detect any malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecute those responsible for that activity
7. To respond to law enforcement requests, as required by the law, court orders or other governmental authorities
8. To detect security incidents and fix them
9. To debug Delighted in order to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality
10. To undertake internal research for technological development as well as for constant verification and improvement of the quality and safety of Delighted and the Service
11. To answer your assistance inquiries and your contact requests, including those related to the exercise of your privacy rights
12. To communicate with you, through the means described in Delighted, about any news, offers, events or other initiatives regarding our service
13. To request feedback and post testimonials
14. To perform analyses about the use of Delighted
15. To audit and improve your interactions with Delighted and concurrent transactions thereof
16. To facilitate payments
17. To monitor payments and purchases for fraud
18. To recommend other products and services that might be of interest to the user
19. Enable user to user communication
+ For all other purposes as described when we collect your personal information on Delighted